Saturday, April 26, 2008

Your arse is in my hands

Yes........FINALLY....I WON!

One must be thinking, what the heck is she talking about.
Sorry,I was just being random! (indirectly pin-pointing it towards Fazli!)

I thought I had fits (laughing fits) to be exact. Sorry Faz, you had to be my punching bag, oh well you asked for it. This bugger of mine can't seem to keep his hands in his pockets. I was attacked left, right,center, back....wah piang eh..."boleh naik sawan "

I couldn't sleep on Thursday because of him...hmph........

Friday was worst but I did not surrender. I had to stoop to conquer and yes...it worked!
After fetching me from work, we decided to have early-dinner. He was not really full

The saga did not end there. It was worst in the bus with all the ah-peks, uncles and pakcik2 staring at me as I squirm and wriggle my way out from his arms. Thank God, by the time we were at the library, he paused his nonsense because we were in the children's section. He was acting so grouchy because of the virus thus I took this chance to spent some quality time alone at the far end of the corner as I search for my children's books.

Once done, the saga continues. I'm telling you, never mess with a PTI "physical training instructor" or an ex-PTI for that matter, you never know the things he could do to you in public. I've had my fair share of embarrasing moments and I believed there's more to come (masyallah...help me!)

It came to the point where he tested my patience and that's it, I've had it. I just gave him the cold shoulder. But hearing his voice and looking at his sad,looking puppy eyes, I couldn't bear to give him the cold treatment throughout, thus I gave him another chance. Going back was nice because he had to rush home to get to JB (alhamdulillah,SAVED!)

But, I was wrong. We decided to take the train and there were loads of "baiya(s) in the train and he went on with his antics (masyallah!). I kept cool and entertain him until "next stop: Choa Chu Kang!"

The minute he got up, my hand slapped his arse......REAL HARD but I did not think it was hard enough. Woah.....you should have seen sayang's face...bright red....LOL

I couldn't stop laughing my arse off and the baiyas were eyeing us like vultures, wondering what the heck is going on. A Chinese couple was staring at us and they were giggling. Sayang just froze and he was swearing under his breath (Hahahaha!)

5 minutes later,
SMS message

Fazli: You wait...you just wait!
Ezan: Hehehe...nice arse!
Fazli: YOU JUST WAIT!

Guess what....I slept soundly like a baby. As for him, he slept at 5am...hehehehe!
I just got paid...half-pay and I spent 60 bucks liao...goodness...impulse buying...no!
I did not get to buy my stuff,it's been a while since I went shopping. Previous paychecks went mostly to Mum,my brother,my transportation,children's stuff, Grandad....so I had little for myself.

This time, I decided to reward myself a little....bought a sport bra,jersey and body shop stuff! No more buys because it's back to bills!!

*baiyas - Bangla

No comments: