Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tummy

This tummy of mine have to go...uuuurrggghhh...bloordy irritating.
Irritating bugger......

I've been jogging (oh...have I?)

As a matter of fact...yes!
I've been very "semangat" ever since the new shoes and sports bra came into my life (lol!)
Faz prefers to run in the afternoon but I prefer to run at night. I don't mean to sound lame but
I told him yesterday, after our run that, perharps my oxygen level deteriorates in the afternoon (crap!)

They said, it is better to jog in the morning or afternoon, you'll burn more calories. I can't deny that fact but I can't....like totally. One more thing, I can only run when I'm really, really stress.Yesterday's run was a big boo-boo....calf muscles were a little tight. Faz said I looked really tired!
Well, I had my run on Wednesday too so I guess, I did not rest well. I've been sleeping rather late these days so major bummer for me. The run on Wednesday wasn't that bad. I was really getting on the momentum. Friday's run was a big boo-boo especially for him because he really wanted to jog till Bukit Gombak but I "pancit" halfway through,sorry..........

We'll try again this Monday and sorry sayang, I really can't jog in the afternoon. I'm a night-person. So, we gladly plan our jogging schedule which is going to be 3 times a week,woah.....but nothing is impossible kan kan kan?

Monday - I'll "ciaoz" at 4.15pm, go home, eat,rest and I'll start my jog straight after maghrib prayers.

Tuesday - Tution at 5pm, hoping to end by 6pm and complete my work.

Wednesday - Tution at 4.30pm, hoping to end by 5.45pm, rush home and meet him after maghrib for our run.

Thursday - Tution at 5.30pm, hoping to end by 7pm.

Friday- TGIF...jogging at ..........?

Saturday- Tution at 9am, hoping to end by 10.30am

Sunday - Tution at 9am, hoping to end by 10 am so I could catch some action while he's at the pitch during halftime (I doubt I could!)

So yes...this is my life.......as told by Ginger (lol!)

P/S: I'm itching to play hockey.....yes...desperately....but how...no time!
I'm so fickle-minded...dang....played soccer for a while and I suddenly realised that maybe I'm not good at it. I'm so used to hockey and I'm very comfortable with it. But to get back to hockey is no easy task, it'll take me say 1 year to get back to basics and my defending skills. All the jabbing, the sweeping, ball clearance...dang....

I miss hockey...period

No comments: