Saturday, April 19, 2008

Drive

I had a great day with brown-eyed cutie today although it was short. It's all my fault!
I told him I could settle all my chores by Asar prayers but I did not. We eventually settled everything by 5.15pm. He was early though and I was still in the shower. What to do, I had to complete all the chores by myself...3 sets of laundry...woah.....not to mention all the sweeping and mopping. I woke up late,dang.....

Syg arrived at 4.35pm, sitting and waiting patiently outside. Kiki was being such a nuisance to me, he did not want to open the door (claimed he was tired, bugger!) so I had to wrap myself like some old grandmother and pass him the car key.

We had to run some errands too. So sorry for wasting too much time....
But thankfully, he did not mind. At least, we went to interesting places which I have never been before. It was the best day of my life. Watching him drive, singing his heart out to some jiwang music (hai...too much influence from Baba!), seeing him acting all grouchy like some "makcik" just makes my heart go "hai..........." (weird..hahaha!) I guess I love him too much!

I guess this is the first time I've ever felt such strong feelings for someone. At first, I thought it was just mere infatuation but as time goes by, we learnt to accept our flaws and it is through such flaws that makes love grow fonder...hehehe

I love Jurong Hill. Changi Coast Rd simply reminds me of a scene from "Mukhsin". It was so nice and perfect, quiet, calm and ehem2 romantic. We wish we could stay there long but there were police on patrol, so we had to make a move. Yishun dam was another chillout place,perfect for BBQ: a nice treat for the family. The ambience was great!

We did not eat much though because he was too full and I felt bloated because of my menstrual cramps. We had roti john and baby kailan...yum yum. Syg said it's a very bad combination but ehem ehem...who went to eat up my kailan,tehehe...kidding2.

Jurong Hill - "Epitome of sweet yayness"
Cool ambience, fresh air, cool, breezy air and 20 minutes of pure giggles, tickles and punches. Hahaha......

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love
Listen to the music of the moment maybe sing with me
i love peaceful melody
It's your God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loved
So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours

I love you...till our next road trip to nowhere (can't wait!)

No comments: