Friday, April 11, 2008

Random

Opportunity cost: yes, life has always been about opportunity cost.
This term gives me goosebumps at times, points of confusion although it is not meant to be that way,technically.

I have 2 months to decide, should I pursue my degree?Should I?We do not forsake education,at any cost.But, in my case,dang...it's hard!

The opportunity cost of me pursuing my degree is actually saving up all the money for further usage. But isn't that contradictory? I can't deny the fact that I am a walking contradiction at times, or should I say most of the time?

I'm trying to save up. I'm trying to upgrade myself further.I'm trying my level best to seize any golden opportunity that comes along my way.

In any case, what I need is a financial planner. I can't believe I'm talking about engaging a financial planner.Geez......

Anyway,I'm taking on a second job as a tutor (5 times a week,phew!)
Besides my tight weekday schedule, I try to squeeze 1-1.5hrs of tution time into my schedule. 3 on weekdays as well as Saturday,Sundays!

Mom thinks I'm insane!

I'm counting down : 8 more weeks to go......

No comments: