Friday, April 18, 2008

Glory days over...mine's not!

"Glory glory Man-United"

10,000 decibels(did I get that right?) affected, ruined,gone..........

As much as I hate to hear those words and cheers from my arch rivals, nothing can be done, I guess they're going to clinch the title.

Arsenal have had their worst 12 weeks of boo-boo(s) this season. After losing to the devils 2-1, they can bid final goodbye(s) to both the Premier and Champions League. They claimed they were not inferior to any teams..oh bother!

A win against Reading will at least boost the confidence and self-esteem of any breathing gunner out there...I suppose (we're all hibernating now!)

I'm having cramps....hate it!
I'm doing my household chores....ALONE

nEWS FLASH: Kiki's going to serve this nation of ours officially on 6th June 08, sorry couldn't be there for you bro....make sure you have plenty of dry laundry (teheee!)

It's a melancholic gay feeling that I had (fancy coming up with such thoughtless expression...am I?)

I'm going to miss this bugger of mine but oh well, at least I have another "bugger" with me (kidding2 syg!)

Back to chores...

Can't wait to see you later "brown-eyed cutie", we have the car.....teeheeee!

No comments: