Sunday, April 6, 2008

Conformity

I've always felt that each and everyone of us in this world has a unique innate quality that is waiting to embrace and seize any opportunities that comes along the way. I'm sorry to say this but despite being in a cosmopolitan democratic country, sometimes I feel that conformity is just one piece of crap (sorry!)

No offence though but my judgement and grievances is just a personal random attack.

I've always been a firm believer of living life simplistically with the simplest essence in life. Additional spices to the wonders of life is a bonus and, should we have the means to seize it, why not? However, let me make it clear. No one is born the same, we are all different,unique individuals, trust me! (Howard Gardner, Multiple Intelligence)

I have my strength and weakness,something which others do not possesss.I daresay I am unique in my own way. I am blur in my own way, I am stubborn in my own way, I am crazy in one way or another and this is me, you have to accept my flaws because I am not perfect afterall. Nevertheless, God gives me brains and the innate ability to judge for myself, I am the living,walking, blurest person on earth but that does not make me feel inferior one bit. I do my work, results were produced, credits were given to me when it is due, what more can I ask for?

It's really upsetting when comparison are made between people. Do not be too quick to judge, to me , healthy competition is encouraged but the moment you are being compared and being asked to be like someone which you are not.......that's really sad!

I may be full of smiles (I do have my ups and downs at times!) but deep inside, I feel hurt. It comes to the point where I have to justify to people and make it known to them that this is me, I am what I am whether you like it or not. Yes, I embrace changes, I do not believe in stagnant situation which might eventually leads to further regression in life. I accept changes but it's a matter of time when I have to say,"stop, this is me,you just have to accept it!"

Yes, life examples are good for the soul. But....to what extent?It feels so sad at times and sometimes I feel like running away and never come back.

No comments: