Saturday, November 17, 2007

Why did I move?

Bukit Batok, from a tiny "seed" you grew into an avalanche of maize,
to a land you grew with spacious corn cobs.
(Why am I talking about food...digress!)

Tanglin Halt, Blk 54
Soldier of fortune, a land of goals and misses....ahhhh...EVERGREEN!

Jurong West, Ave 1,Blk 486
White tiles, midnight tip-toeing to the Koala chocolate bar (darn..I can't help it!)
The air-con landed itself with a great thud,on top of me.
Home alone was the norm and choking on 50 cent coin made me reflect on the frugality of life...at age 9.
oH...THE KFC...it's dead!

Jurong West, St 42,Blk 433
The field spreads with malicious delight!

Choa Chu Kang
The Kranji camp,bus 302


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


If it's yours, call me.I want to ride with you...yoohoooo...hur hur.....(lol!)

2 comments:

mary poppins said...

jurong west st 42 was a blast! but then, u left. :(

Ezan said...

Hehehe.....not me leh,my family lah.Hai.....our days spent there..badminton kental days,skateboarding ad tkaing ala posers pictures together,taking bicycle rides and bumping into a car causing a scratch marks,cuz...I missed those days!