Saturday, November 10, 2007

Random: Jumari,Farhan FaRogue,Sky and Ali

I used to play the game with a friend.
Finishing off each other sentences at random (but of course one may never know who cheated on who. I did...ooops...taking about a minute or two to type something out.Hey that's not random...shhh..he doesn't knows!)

Anyway,let's start:

jj - Jughead, joker junkie,jester
Courtesy of Jumari (music encyclopedia,updates me on the 'unheard')
The football diary of Nick Saban (random search result)

9 days away from kickoff
The king of Bama is doing just fine until
Jester,Lester, Pumpkin boy and the Press
Are all dreaming,Bama is a mess.

Soccer
Next victim caught off-guard: Farhan Farook
Wassup - great match, goal scorer,shhh...away, bip test,Beckham and shower.
Courtesy of the rogue (pun intended,get it?) himself, met randomly on the net.Never know he was playing for S-League until I saw him score against Woodlands an Super Reds.Yikes....great dude...very laid-back. I did not know it was him until i asked him at random,"hey...you're soccer player right?Boy....I was not wrong about that!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Boy, you love to run
you love the test
You failed once, you take the rest
Oh,you're prone to flashing (wait a minute, I'm not done yet!)
Which is nice to see
Hence we know, that you expose
Well, when it comes to photography.
(What were you thinking dude?)

Sky- met randomly on the net,never know his name!
Courtesy of tagged - huh? Boleh?
Very the malay!



Nevertheless,random clicking pave its way.
Ode to the man who kneels to the sky
Off bleak and droll and strangely enough,
images of cowboys and the women who hurt them

A lyrical monologue that surpasses blurry past, present and the future
Primal screams of solitary confinement into which those words dissolve.

Ali-G
Courtesy of Ali Akhbar
? - Ezan was my classmate back in JI(jurong institute)

Sepak takraw
One thing that came into my mind when the word JI,03A1 pops out: Sepak takraw
Funny, it should have been hockey eh?

I'm a nut and so are you!
I'm a streetlight!
Opportunity cost and Jude the Obscure
Pak Sanggup and his holy moronic karate kick.
There I was kicking with my Madeline's skirt,
"Baik dok...kick it like this!"

The Tornados team did get a win against the local Khalsa side with Ali Akhbar meeting the goal after a superb run down the right flank and unleashing an unstoppable shot. <http://www.tornadoshockey.org.sg/news.html





(I can see Ali....)



At random,
Ezan
Pssttt...portfolio?Game bo?

3 comments:

Javo said...

This is an interesting blog :)

Ezan said...

Hahaha...I'm being very random.Life's too short eh...i'm tired of thinking too much.Thanks for stopping by,more random stuff coming soon,haha!

Cya

Ezan said...

:0)