Saturday, November 10, 2007

Memoirs Part 1

Sunday, July 22, 2007 - Taking the road less travelled

Life is full of choices,risk,moments,anticipation...what else?

It's just a matter for the right moment to act. Did I get that right?
It's also a matter of taking the road less travelled by others...justified?

You see, we are often trapped in such situations,certain crossroad that gives us mind-boggling decisions to make.
I would love to take the road less travelled by others but what are the possibilities of success,what's the probability?






This brings us to the point where we need to sit down and reflect (yeah another round of pure bullshit!)
But seriously...we need to!

So much for directing it to others (as you can see, I'm speaking mostly based on general terms: see... another concrete evidence of insecurity,stop it now will ya?)

The onus is on me to make it right and that would mean taking the road less travelled by others. I'm sure I'll survive (insyallah, with God's Grace)


Perharps I should change my perception about life.Life has always been about "opportunity cost",it's true!Reflect.....actions...follow through....



Saturday, July 21, 2007 - why do they always come and go?
When the eye meets the eye,
Sparks flew
Covalent bonding is just a mere perfection (covalent bonding...wtf..lol)

Perfect evening often come to a stagnant stage
Sweet-nothings and coo-coooing over long,overhaul smses suddenly becomes too blunt,
Overthrow such perfections...embrace imperfections...don't meet!



No comments: