Saturday, December 29, 2007

To each his own

You reap what you sow


Now..now....change is inevitable. So much for being in an oppressive environment,
new changes, new people, new ME......hmmm...I'm afraid not. I guess I will still be the same old me,still dodgy and blur but major upgrading still in discussion. Pending......

Oh well, 2007 has been an "OK-LAH" year for me. Excuse my diction.....

Anyway, some guy wrote this to me from myspace, I suppose it's a forwarded message. Oh well,
to all my friends, aquaintance, family members,neighbours, rivals (do I have any?), lovers, flings (????), crushes and anyone at random......

" Do you want to move forward? Acknowledge where you are at the present time. Feel the fear, feel the discomfort of leaving your comfort zone, and embrace the change anyway! New experiences and people are waiting to greet you! The rewards will be great and you will be an inspiration to others."

Wishing you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: