Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Fickle-minded

Men are created for women...true?

Hmm....

I think I'm not cut out for it.
I get too bored easily!
There is always a certain difference .
Sound meet sound, the echoes they surround..oh well this time it's just not connected.
I realize that things which were invisible seems concrete now and it's getting too complicated.

He said,"don't you think we're compatible for one another?"(Oh...I can imagine the look in his eyes, the excitement...was I excited...not really!)

That was before,when things were quite murky and abstract.

Until.......

Geez, we have loads of things.............NOT IN COMMON!

Opposites attract, hmmm..not in my case.

Call me fickle, call me demanding but hey......a life is at stake.

I don't feel stoke at all.....what a bummer!

I told him," I guess I was just being naive!"

He did not understand what it exactly means.

I'm so DEAD! The worst thing has got to be the part where I thought he knew what I was talking about but he did not. He was just too...say...shallow?
That's too mean..I know..oh well,you think of a word for me.
Yes,conversation is really important but of course, there should be depth. Well, a little fun brings no harm but I'm very particular about "intellectually-driven" topics. I admit, I can be such a total retard at times. Yes, grammatical errors is inevitable but hey...you're not stimulating me enough.

Hmmmm..then again, we're talking about self-respect and once again my friend, embracing imperfections. But say, if you're able to change the course of nature for the betterment of...say yourself,why not!Why remain reclusive and yearn for the world to revolve only between 2 people?

That's just not me at all. I was muttering a prayer to God today.I'm kinda "chatting" with him as I was watching tv. I guess my prayers were answered. He did not call me today. Maybe this is what I wanted...is this what I wanted?I don't know!

Potential candidates:
* Intellectually driven
*Witty and highly lame
*Affectionate but less jiwang
*Gutsy
Soprts fanatic is a surplus.

1 comment:

NuNu said...

Hey babe!

one of your factors on the list on "intellectually driven" is by far very important to me too. hahaha.

no I.D no talk.

:)

love
nunu