Monday, December 17, 2007

Embracing.....

Today,

as we walked side by side,
I muttered a prayer to God (Allah swt)

"If he's the one, give me a sign.."

The aftermath of a depressing event led me to Him.
I realize I was forgetting all about Him.
I was ashamed of myself.
I gather my thoughts, hoping to have a private moment with Him soon.
He allows for things to happen and the reason as to why it happened to me can only mean one thing....I was drifting further away from Him.

He creates and He can also takes it away from me. It's only right that I get myself closer to him. I realized I've become distant from him,that explains all the tumultous and unexplainable troils and troubles...please forgive me.

I'm putting myself back on track,slowly and I'm constantly asking him for signs.

Today as I walk side by side, I asked Him, "If he's the one, give me a sign! Give me the strength to embrace thy imperfections."

When night came, we got closer but I still need His advice...for now!

Amin

No comments: