Saturday, December 8, 2007

A breath of fresh air

As much as I want to avoid penning down thoughts or my-so-called-drama stories here in this blog, it seems irresistable to do so.

Probably, I need the desperate urge to tell someone about it. Oh well, I am content with this.

Let's see....

2008
-Resolution will never be the same as the ones I made in 2007...affirmative.
It's time I break the mundane tradition.

Life has always been about opportunity cost, I've always felt that way. "Opportunity cost" was just a generic term I love to use whenever I do something and boy... I'm glad I took Economics. Well, I barely pass the paper but I got an A level pass for it (just to make myself feel better...yikes!)

I figured, if I were to spend my time doing my lesson plans for year 2008, that will be major danger for me. Why? The opportunity cost of me sticking my butt to the chair and completing my lesson plans, only to risk myself of all the distraction coming along IS cleaning my room.

6pm
Room destruction, room makeover

Ends at 4am

I can't believe I did it but I think I did. It's looking more spacious than ever (yipppeee!) and it gives me more reason to stop by IKEA to shop for erm...new furniture. Impulse bargains...hmmm.....I don't know!

On the bright side, "bonus" coming...yipppeee........

Suddenly I feel like a newly-wed. Only difference is, I have an imaginary husband (LOL!)

No comments: