Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hen's Party

Am I lucky today?
Hmmm.....

Let me see.....hen's party!!

I had to kiss 8 girls...no..no...I am not a lesbo,I am perfectly female,straight. It was an obligation,lol!

It was the best hen's party ever but of course, I was not Mother hen,I was the chick....darn cheesy....lol!

Loads of exciting games planned for the bride-to-be but darn couldn't stay long.
There was an interesting game though which I remembered clearly, as I was playing it during my secondary school days but playing with a bunch of ladies is definitely gnarly as compared to the "hingus" years...LMAO

There were 13 questions altogether.I have to answer them at random without knowing its true intention or meaning. The leader posed the questions innocently (my heart sank when she finally revealed the truth)

Before the truth,
1) Name a place: Marina City Park
2)Favourite colour: Green
3)Number from 1-20: 10
4)Name a country: Dubai
5)Name a size: large

Caution: NC 16,do not proceed if u do not adhere to this rule but heck,kids nowadays are way too smart eh!

6)Number from 1-50: 25
7)Name any wild animal: Cheetah
8)Number from 1-10: 8
9)Name a cartoon character: Johnny Bravo
10)One insulting name: "F**ker" (yikes,I feel so wrong writing it down but I did it anyway,yikes!)
11)Name a vegetable: Broccoli
12)Name any tv shows: Grey's Anatomy
13) Emotions: Excited

Here it goes,the aftermath (Scroll up for references)

1) I'll meet my future husband at Marina City Park
2)His hair colour will be green.
3)His height: 10 feet tall (goodness how many platforms do I have to wear)
4)My future husband will be from Dubai (yowza...yowza...yowza....)
5)The size of his bum:Large (LMAO!)
6)This is too crude...er he's a size 25...er.....think out of the box people,I'm too shy to elaborate on this!)
7) In bed, he will be a cheetah. (Goodness.....)
8)The number of children we will have: 8
9)His name will be Johnny Bravo (haha...cute!)
10)His pet name will be, "F**ker" (LMAO, Poor him!)
11)We will be living in a house of broccoli(s)
12)We will work hard and play hard based on Grey's Anatomy (hmmm..nice?)
13)As we grow old, our emotions together will always remain :Excited...lol

1 comment:

Lolita said...

hahaha, green hair! Great!
I run into your blog by chance, nice :)