Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

To all my fellow netizen,
Happy New Year

2008

The figure 8!


"8" brings luck so hopefully this year is a lucky year for me..hur hur...
However,
sadly to sad, I did something which shouldn't be done. Guilty conscience!

It's between me and Him....I shall redeem myself soon....cleansing period.....
I know I shouldn't have done it but sometimes in life, you have to take risk.
I admit, this is really absurd and pretty much unconventional but hey..it does not go against any social norms (not that I know of!) I tried to be a lover, not a fighter but sometimes I had to take the route that hurts people...sorry!

So....Kula shaker shambles

Work starts tomorrow...I'm dreading this period....


Come on, this is my passion. This is my choice and this is my path, I chose it so please stop complaining....it's 2008!

By the way, I've been hearing stuff about my workplace, it's pretty disturbing and obnoxious to a significant extent...the things people do. Oh well, my prayers still goes out to everyone. Despite the fact that I might have hurt anyone along the way, forgive me! I'll always pray for your success as well!

Alright children..........lesson time!!



Happy New Year...2008!



No comments: