Saturday, February 23, 2008

Existing simplicity...with him

Once again, I believed this could have driven anyone up the wall...

I kept telling myself and a few others about how "life was always a matter of waiting for the right moment to act."


Blimey...........


I've always been a firm believer of that and I guess I reap the benefits. I met him,intentions were clear, we were just being random people trying to ease our boredom but it turned out to be something else,something unexpected!


At that point of time, I did not know how to react. Will I be waiting still? Was it just an infatuation?


Hmm...oh well,we're finally together and of course,baby steps. Life has given me a whole new perspective to look forward to.


Love you sayang....



1 comment:

mary poppins said...

Dear cousin...

wow....call him sayang somemore. i'm the one all giggly now. teheetehee....